In Round 3, players must claim their planets to obtain score, which will then place them on the leaderboard.
The closer a claimed planet is to the center of the universe (coordinates 0,0), the more score that planet will be worth.
Only one claimed planet is considered for a player's score -- their closest planet to the center of the universe will override the score of all their other planets.
How to Claim a Planet
- After capturing a planet via normal means, select that planet.
- In the planet panel, click the button called "Claim Planet" (Keybind
- Click "Claim Planet." This will initiate a blockchain transaction.
- Once the transaction completes, the panel will adjust to say "You've claimed this planet!"
Important Claim Notes
- Only level 3+ planets can be claimed.
- Any celestial body can be claimed.
- There is no minimum energy requirement for claiming a planet - 1% energy and 100% energy are both fine.
- If a player captures a planet that was previously owned by another player, they will be able to claim that for themselves, and that claim will override the initial claim.
- Players can only initiate one claim action, at most, every three hours.